Sloss House Facility
First Floor Resources
The main floor has the following rooms:
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, microwaves, oven, dishwasher, coffee pots, some baking and serving pieces, table for 6.
- Dining Room: Doubles as a meeting room. Has a television and seating that can be rearranged to seat 4-16.
- Living Room: Comfortable couches and chairs that seats 12-15.
- Sunroom: Has tables and chairs that seats 8.
- Computer Room: Three computers available to students and also a printer that you may bring your own paper.
- Restroom: The main floor also has an accessible restroom.
Second Floor Resources
The second floor of the Sloss House is not accessible for those unable to climb stairs, but we are happy to move services and information to the main floor. Please contact the Women's Center prior to arriving so we can ensure that we can meet your needs.
The second floor has the following rooms:
- Staff Offices: The Director, Assistant Director, Equity and Social Justice Coordinators, or an MSWC student worker can answer questions about the Women's Center.